Contents INTRODUCTION............2 TROUBLESHOOTING..........18 SAFETY................4 TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE......19 ASSEMBLY..............8 TECHNICAL DATA............19 OPERATION..............12 ACCESSORIES............21 MAINTENANCE............16 INTRODUCTION Operator's manual The initial language of this operator's manual is English. Operator's manuals in other languages are translations from English. Product overview 1. Grease filler cap, bevel gear 3.
5. Handlebar clamp 6. Stop switch The product can cause objects to eject, 7. Throttle trigger which can cause injury. 8. Throttle trigger lockout 9. Suspension ring Maximum speed of the output shaft. 10. Cylinder cover 11. Spark plug cap Keep a minimum of 15 m distance to 12.
• the product is not repaired at an approved service center or by an approved authority. SAFETY Safety definitions • Do not start the product indoors or near flammable material. The exhaust fumes are hot and can contain The definitions below give the level of severity for each a spark which can start a fire.
• Do not operate the product if there are persons in attachment stops. Let the cutting attachment stop the work area. Stop the product if a person goes into before you or an aid remove the cut material. the work area. Personal protective equipment •...
Cutting attachment guard The cutting attachment guard prevents a loose object to eject in the direction of the operator. The guard also prevents the operator from accidentally touching the cutting attachment. 2. Push the throttle trigger lockout (A) and make sure that it goes back to its initial position when you release it.
Muffler • To loosen and tighten the locknut, use a socket wrench with a long shaft. The arrow in the picture shows the area where you can operate the socket wrench. WARNING: When you loosen and tighten the locknut, there is a risk of injury from the blade.
To sharpen grass cutters and grass blades on page • Do not get fuel on your body, it can cause injury. If 18 and use the recommended file gauge. you get fuel on your body, use a soap and water to remove the fuel.
To install the main body 2. Install the throttle cable (A) through the carburettor bracket (B). 1. Connect the engine (A) to the tube (B) with four screws (C). 3. Turn the cable adjuster sleeve (C) into the carburettor bracket fully. 4.
10. Connect the stop switch wires (H) with the 7. Install the nut (F). Hold the shaft of the wrench near connectors from the engine. the blade guard as much as possible. To tighten the nut, you must turn the wrench in the opposite direction of rotation.
To attach the cutting attachment guard To adjust the harness and the trimmer head WARNING: Always attach this product to the harness correctly. If not, you cannot control 1. Attach the guard (A) to the shaft and tighten with the the product safely and this can result in bolt (L).
• Speak to your dealer when you select an oil. clean. Contamination in the tank can cause • If Husqvarna two-stroke oil is not available, you can operating problems. use another two-stroke oil of good quality that is • Shake the fuel container before you add the fuel intended for air cooled engines.
4. Examine the locknut. Make sure that the locknut has 4. Hold the product to the ground. Pull out the cord a minimum locking force of 1.5 Nm (1,1 ft lb). Torque slowly with your right hand until you feel some the locknut to 35-50 Nm (26-36 ft lb).
To stop • Move in a direction where the wind makes the cut vegetation fall in the cleared area. • Push the stop switch to stop the engine. To operate the grass trimmer CAUTION: Make sure that you slow the engine to idle speed after each operation.
To clear To cut the grass 1. Make sure that the grass trimmer line is parallel to the ground when you cut. To achieve the best results:: • Hold the trimmer so that the trimmer head is just above the ground. •...
• Keep the trimmer line parallel to and above the • Clean the trimmer head cover every time you refill ground, and move the trimmer head from side to the cord to avoid unbalance and vibrations in the side. handles. Also do a check of the other parts of the trimmer head and clean it if necessary.
Maintenance schedule Daily Weekly Monthly Clean the external part of the spark plug. Remove it and check the electrode gap. Adjust the distance to 0.6-0.7 mm or replace the spark √ plug. Install a suppressor to the spark plug. Clean the cooling system. √...
Before you use the product, make sure that the bevel gear is filled 3/4 full with bevel gear grease. Use Husqvarna special grease. Usually, it is not necessary to replace the grease in the bevel gear. Replace if repairs are done.
Use the correct protective cover on the product that • Keep the product and equipment in a dry and frost- does not keep moisture. proof area. • Keep the product tightly attached during transport. • Clean the product. TECHNICAL DATA unit 131R 527 - 004 - 23.05.2018...
Engine Cylinder displacement 32,6 Cylinder bore Stroke Idling speed 3000±300 Maximum rotational frequency of the shaft 9600 Speed of output shaft 7100 Maximum engine output, according to ISO 8893 kW/rpm 0,9/7000 Ignition system Spark plug NGK BPMR7A Electrode gap 0,6-0,7 Fuel and lubrication system Fuel tank capacity Weight...