Contents INTRODUCTION............2 TROUBLESHOOTING..........18 SAFETY................4 TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE......19 ASSEMBLY..............9 TECHNICAL DATA............19 OPERATION..............12 ACCESSORIES............20 MAINTENANCE............16 INTRODUCTION Operator's manual The initial language of this operator's manual is English. Operator's manuals in other languages are translations from English. Product overview 1. Grease filler cap, bevel gear 5.
9. Throttle trigger lockout Maximum speed of the output shaft. 10. Flexible drive shaft coupling 11. Starter handle Keep a minimum of 15 m (50 ft) distance to 12. Fuel tank persons and animals during operation of the 13. Air filter cover product.
SAFETY Safety definitions can cause injury or death because of asphyxiation or carbon monoxide. The definitions below give the level of severity for each • When you use this product the engine makes an signal word. electromagnetic field. The electromagnetic field can cause damage to medical implants.
• Do not use the product if you cannot receive aid if an protective equipment does not erase the risk of accident occurs. Always make sure others know you injury. The personal protective equipment decreases will operate the product before you start to operate the grade of injury if an accident occurs.
the idle position, examine the idle adjustment screw of the carburetor. Stop switch Start the engine. Make sure that the engine stops when you move the stop switch to the stop position. Muffler Cutting attachment guard The cutting attachment guard prevents a loose object to eject in the direction of the operator.
• To attach, tighten the locknut in the opposite and disconnect the spark plug cap before direction to the direction of turning of the cutting you start to work on it. attachment. Cutting equipment • To remove the locknut, loosen the locknut in the same direction as the cutting attachment rotates.
• Make sure that the cutter on the trimmer guard is • If a blade is bent, has cracks, is broken or damaged, intact. This cuts the trimmer line to the correct discard the blade. length. • Use a sharp blade. The risk of blade thrust increases •...
ASSEMBLY 2. Connect the cables. WARNING: Read the safety chapter before you assemble the product. To install the loop handle 1. Remove the four screws. 2. Put the loop handle on the shaft and put the lower clamp below the shaft. 3.
To attach the trimmer guard and the trimmer 7. Install the nut (E). Hold the shaft of the wrench near the blade guard as much as possible. To tighten the head nut, you must turn the wrench in the opposite 1.
To install the transport guard To install the liner 1. Attach the transport guards on the blade. 1. Remove the bolt (A) on the joint (B) of the outer pipe. 2. Align the groove (C) of the liner with the thread hole and tighten the screw.
Speak to your dealer when you select an oil. 3. Examine the blades. • If Husqvarna two-stroke oil is not available, you can 4. Examine the locknut. Make sure that the locknut has use another two-stroke oil of good quality that is a minimum locking force of 1.5 Nm (1,1 ft lb).
2. Push the start throttle button. CAUTION: Do not pull all the starter rope 3. Turn the knob counterclockwise to a vertical position out. Do not let go of the starter rope to open the valve of the fuel tank. handle when the cord is fully extended.
To stop • Move in a direction where the wind makes the cut vegetation fall in the cleared area. • Push the stop switch to stop the engine. To operate the grass trimmer • Move along slopes, not up and down. CAUTION: Make sure that you slow the engine to idle speed after each operation.
To trim the grass 2. Do not push the trimmer head to the ground. The ground and the product can be damaged. 1. Hold the trimmer head immediately above the 3. Do not let the trimmer head touch the ground ground at an angle.
MAINTENANCE product. The intervals are different if you do not use the WARNING: Read and understand the safety product each day. Only do the maintenance work that is chapter before you clean, repair or do found in this manual. Speak to an approved service maintenance on the product.
Cooling system WARNING: Risk of burn or fire. Mufflers with catalytic converters get very hot during The product has a cooling system to keep the work operation. temperature low. The cooling system has: WARNING: Risk of fire. The muffler decreases the noise level and identifies the exhaust gases from the operator.
Fuel filter • To decrease the risk of unwanted material on the spark plug electrodes, obey these instructions: When the engine runs short of fuel supply, make sure a) Make sure that the idle speed is correctly that the fuel tank cap and the fuel filter (A) is not adjusted.
Keep the product and equipment in a dry and frost- does not keep moisture. proof area. • Keep the product tightly attached during transport. • Clean the product. TECHNICAL DATA unit 131RB Engine specifications Cylinder displacement 32,6 Cylinder bore 36,0 Stroke 32,0 Idling speed 3500±300...
Directive 2000/14/EC. Note 3: Reported data for equivalent sound pressure level for the machine has a typical statistical dispersion (stand- ard deviation) of 2.5 dB (A). ACCESSORIES 131RB Approved ac- Type Cutting attach- cessories...