◆Notes on handling cables:
Be sure to handle cables carefully. Careless handling might cause the characteristics to degrade or mechanical damage (cable
• Handle cable connectors carefully so that they are not dropped on the floor and damaged.
• Do not place excessive strain on the connector portion or cable portion of the connected cable.
• Do not pull strongly on the cable.
◆Notes on installing cables:
• Observe the defined minimum bending radius.(SAS cable: 100 mm, Optical cable: 50 mm)
• Install cables so that they do not cover the exhaust vents of the devices.
• Be sure to lock the cables.
• Form the base (connection portion) of the cable so as not to put excessive strain on it.
◆Notes on handling optical cables
If an optical cable that is dusty or dirty is inserted into a controller of the Disk Array Unit, the optical power may be attenuated,
causing a data error.
• Before inserting an optical cable, clean the connector portion.
Checking the package
When opening the boxes, check the enclosed "Packing list" and make sure that all the listed items are
If there is any missing or damaged item, contact the sales department that services your account or the dealer
from which the system was purchased.