Dryer Operating Instructions
To reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock or injury to persons, read these
Important Safety Instructions in this
Use & Care Guide before operating this
1. Prepare load
2. Check that
the lint filter
is clean and
3. Load the
• Dry items of similar fabric, weight, and con-
struction in the same load.
• Separate dark items from light-colored items.
Separate items that shed lint from those that
• Check for stains which may not have been
removed in washing. Repeat stain removal pro-
cess and wash again before drying.
• Place delicate/small items in a mesh bag (not
• Be sure buckles, buttons, and trim are heat-
proof and won't damage the drum finish. Close
zippers, buttons, hooks, and hook and loop fas-
teners. Tie strings and sashes to prevent snag-
ging and tangling.
• Load items loosely. The average wet load
will fill the drum 1/3 to 1/2 full. Items need
room to tumble freely for even drying and
• If desired, place a dryer fabric softener sheet
on top of the load at the beginning
of the cycle.
• When drying large items, dry only two or
three items at a time. Fill out the load with
• For delicate or very small loads, add two or
three similar items to improve tumbling action.
• DO NOT operate dryer without lint
filter in place.
• ALWAYS clean filter after each load.
• Dryer heat
• DO NOT oper-
ate dryer with-
out lint filter in
• DO NOT
• DO NOT over-
load the dryer.