Use only the specified standardised batteries, and do not use a new battery and a used
battery at the same time.
Otherwise, the batteries may be damaged or cause fire, personal injury or damage due
to a leakage of the internal liquid.
Do not watch the product screen too closely and continuously for a long time.
Your eyesight may deteriorate.
Do not lift or move the product when it is in operation.
Do not touch the screen when the product has been turned on for an extended period
of time as it will become hot.
When using headphones or earphones, do not turn the volume too high or use them
for a long time.
Damage to your hearing may result.
Do not spray water or cleaner directly on the product.
The product's surface may be damaged, or the markings may be
An electric shock or fire may result.
When cleaning, be sure to disconnect the power plug and wipe gently with a soft and
dry cloth such as superfine fibers or cotton flannels to prevent scratches.
The product's surface may be damaged, or the markings may be erased.
Be sure to use a soft and dry cloth such as superfine fibers or cotton flannels because
the surface of the product and the screen display are vulnerable to scratches.
The product's surface or the screen display can be easily scratched with foreign
Do not apply chemicals containing alcohol, solvent, or surfactant such as wax,
benzene, thinner, pesticide, aerial freshener, lubricant, or cleaner to the product.
The product's exterior may be discoloured or cracked, the surface of the panel may be
peeled off, or the markings may be erased.