• Dispose of all packaging materials (such as plastic bags and styrofoam) away from
children. The packaging materials can cause suffocation.
• Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure,
clear of obstruction.
• The refrigerant and insulation blowing gas used in the appliance require special
disposal procedures. Consult with your dealer or supplier or a similarly qualified
person before disposing of them.
• This appliance contains a small amount of isobutane refrigerant (R600a), natural
gas with high environmental compatibility, but it is also combustible. When
transporting and installing the appliance, care should be taken to ensure that no
parts of the refrigerating circuit are damaged.
• Refrigerant leaking out of the pipes could ignite or cause an explosion.
• If a leak is detected, avoid any naked flames or potential sources of ignition and
air the room in which the appliance is standing for several minutes. In order to
avoid the creation of a flammable gas air mixture if a leak in the refrigerating circuit
occurs, the size of the room in which the appliance is used should correspond to
the amount of refrigerant used. The room must be 1 m² in size for every 8 g of
R600a refrigerant inside the appliance.
• The amount of refrigerant in your particular appliance is shown on the identification
plate inside the appliance.
• Never start up an appliance showing any signs of damage. If in doubt, consult your