The product is
noisy and generates
No ice forms in
the product. (Only
applicable to models
with ice function)
Fine particles occur in
the filtered water.
Is the product installed on a weak
floor or not installed on a stable
Does the back of the product
touch the wall?
Is an object placed on top of the
Is the ice machine cover opened?
Have 6 hours passed since tap
water and power were supplied?
Did water bubbles form?
• Install the product in a place with a flat
and even surface.
• Adjust the installation position to ensure
there is enough space around the
product. (10 cm)
• Remove the object placed on top of the
• Put on the ice machine cover.
• Use the product after 6 hours since tap
water and power were supplied first.
• Water bubbles may form in the draining
process. It is safe for you to drink.
• If fine particles still exist after you take
water from the filtered water dispenser
and several minutes have passed, cut
off the tap water and power supply and
contact your distributor, supplier or dealer.