Important Safety Instructions
To reduce the risk of explosion, fire, death, electric shock, injury or
scalding to persons when using this product, follow basic precautions,
including the following:
• This appliance should only be transported by two or more people holding the
• Ensure that the outlet socket is properly earthed, and that the earth pin on the
supply cord is not damaged or removed from the plug. For more details on
earthing, inquire with your distributor, supplier or dealer.
• This appliance is equipped with a power cord having an equipment-earthing
conductor and an earthing power plug. The power plug must be plugged into an
appropriate outlet socket that is installed and grounded in accordance with all local
codes and ordinances.
• If the power cord is damaged or the holes of the outlet socket are loose, do not
use the power cord and contact an authorized service centre.
• Do not plug the appliance into multiple outlet sockets, a power board, or an
extension power cable.
• Do not plug the appliance into a multi socket adapter which does not have a power
• Do not modify or extend the power cord.
• Avoid using any extension cords or double adaptor. The appliance should be
connected to a dedicated power line which is separately fused.
• Do not use a multi socket outlet which is not properly earthed(portable). Upon
using a properly-earthed multi socket outlet (portable), use a product with the
current capacity of the power code rating or higher. Failure to do so may result in
electric shock or fire due to the heat of multi socket outlet. The power may be shut
off when the circuit breaker is operated.
• Install the appliance in a place where is easy to unplug the power plug of the
• Be careful not to point the power plug up or let the appliance lean against the
• Install the appliance on a firm and level floor.
• Do not install the appliance in a damp and dusty place. Do not install or store the
appliance in any outdoor area, or any area that is subject to weathering conditions
such as direct sunlight, wind, rain, or temperatures below freezing.
• Do not connect a plug adapter or other accessories to the power plug.