3GL/3GLC GSM and ILP5 Ethernet Communications Module
For Documentation and Online Support: http://www.security.honeywell.com/hsc/resources/MyWebTech
The 3GL/3GLC and ILP5 Communications Modules allow the LYNX Touch L5200/L5200CN and L7000/L7000CN controls
to communicate with the Central Station via the GSM cellular network or the Internet/Ethernet.
Installing the 3GL/3GLC in the LYNX Touch Series Control
IMPORTANT: Ensure that SIM card and the connector board are securely installed in the 3GL/3GLC before
installing the module in the control.
1. Install the provided FCC/IC label (800-19221) on the control's case back (see diagram below).
2. Release the LYNX Touch front case from the back case by depressing the two locking tabs at the top of the unit with
the blade of a medium size screwdriver (see diagram below).
3. Install the 3GL/3GLC into the LYNX Touch control front case as shown. Ensure that the connector board is properly
seated into the receptacle on the control.
4. Secure the 3GL/3GLC with the three provided screws.
5. Enable the 3GL/3GLC device, configure alarm reporting and module supervision and register the device. Refer to the
"Program the Radio" and "Diagnostics" sections in the LYNX Touch Series Installation and Setup Guide (P/N 800-
16082 or higher).
Typical FCC/IC Label Location (L5200 shown)
Installing the 3GL/3GLC in the LYNX Touch (L5200 Shown)