13. Support 14. Supported Hardware / Software 15. Safety Precautions 16. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) 17. MAC-568 Troubleshooting 18. Terms & Conditions, Privacy Please Note: All the information in this manual is only relevant to version 3.0+ of the Wi-Fi Control App and the Wi-Fi Control website: app.melview.net.
Multiple Units, One App use your traditional heat pump remote. Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi Control gives you the ability to The Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control service has been designed control the heating and cooling needs of multiple units not...
Wireless Internet access will be needed at the location where You will need a PC, tablet, smartphone or other internet the Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump system is to be installed. enabled device to be able to connect to Wi-Fi Heat Pump Please also check that your broadband package does not Control.
Does your router have WPS functionality? Temperature Rules this will only work correctly if the system MAC-568: The MAC-568 does not require a router with WPS is able to communicate with the Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control functionality, but can be activated by WPS Push Pairing if server when the system next reconnects.
Control service. The unauthorised use and redistribution of the firmware of the Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi Interface The Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi Interface has a reset button if is strictly prohibited. Use of a Wi-Fi Interface is therefore you wish to reset the device and make a new connection deemed as confirmation that the user has accepted this to your router.
Just search for “Mitsubishi Wi-Fi Control” or follow the direct If accessing the Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control service via a links on your local Mitsubishi Electric website to download: PC you will not need to download or install the Wi-Fi Heat...
4. HOW TO REGISTER WI-FI HEAT PUMP CONTROL Register Account Please select “Register” to begin the user registration process. 1. Email/Password User Registration Step 1 is where you will need to provide personal and security information required to be able to use the service.
Wi-Fi Interface and is available to download from the Wi-Fi Control App under ‘Support’, or follow the ‘How to Setup’ GUIDE instructions from the Wi-Fi Control App under ‘Support’. Instructions for MAC-568 only. Please see Installation Guide for MAC-558/559 Wi-Fi Interface Setup. Set up (every second)
Adding a Unit To add a system on the Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control service you will need to have a compatible Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi Interface connected to your Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump system and be connected to the Internet via a router.
The Room Temperature is the return air temperature* and may include temperature offset settings. Airflow Direction *When connected to a Mitsubishi Electric Ducted System (Only if unit supports this function) and PAC-ZC Zone Controller the Room temperature is the...
Group Control (Only available when controlling multiple units) Group Control allows users to send a one-off command to Select building name. every unit within a group/building once a group/building has been set up (for more see Section 10). Group Control can be accessed in two ways: 1.
8. EDITING YOUR HEAT PUMP Edit a Unit The Edit Unit functions allow you to change specific unit information; change the name of unit, select which rule set you wish to apply to the unit, move the unit to a different building (if multiple buildings are set up and applicable), select the unit type and model, or even delete this unit from your account.
PAC-ZC Zone Controller.) Programme your system to automatically turn On/Off at specific times, change settings, develop temperature rules, When connected to a compatible Mitsubishi Electric Ducted and open/close different areas/zones* to ensure superior, system, functionality and interaction are expanded to levels energy efficient comfort day after day.
How to Add/Edit a Rule Set To assign a ‘Rule Set’ you must first create one or select from one of our templates. To add a new rule set. 1. Select the heat pump you wish to control. 2. Select ‘Edit’ to enter the edit unit screen. Here you will see a heading ‘Which rule to use’.
7 Day Timer 1. Select ‘7 Day Timer’ under ‘Add a Rule’. 2. Choose a time that you would like to set one of the following 6 available modes 3. Select a mode from the drop down list. - Power Off Select “Add”...
Heat if Room Drops Below Set Minimum Temperature 1. Select ‘Heat if room drops below set minimum temperature’ under ‘Add a rule’ 2. Choose what time period you would like the rule to run. By default it is set at 9pm to 7am. Note that the 7am is the following day.
Cool if Room Rises Above Set Maximum Temperature 1. Select ‘Cool if room rises above set maximum temperature’ under ‘Add a rule’ 2. Choose what time period you would like the rule to run. By default it is set at 9pm to 7am. Note that the 7am is the following day.
10. BUILDINGS Adding or Editing a Group/Building (Only available when controlling multiple units) When controlling multiple units, groups/buildings can be set up and maintained collectively. To access these functions use the menu navigation. To edit a group/building - click on the group/building name.
11. EXTERNAL CONTROL Wi-Fi Control has the ability to be controlled via another app or control system. URL Scheme You can control the Wi-Fi Control App via another app by using our URL Scheme. For more information about this please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Echonet Lite (MAC-568IF-E Only) Echonet Lite is an international home automation control communication protocol standard.
12. YOUR ACCOUNT To access your account functions use the menu navigation. Edit User Change your personal details; name, address, phone numbers, email, password, and country in which the unit is installed (used to provide the correct time zone for rules and scheduling information of the unit).
Mitsubishi Electric for technical support. Version At the bottom of the menu navigation you will see the version number of the software.
HARDWARE / SOFTWARE Heat Pump Models Compatible Devices and Browsers Operating Systems The following Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pump/Air Conditioner indoor models can be connected to the Wi-Fi Heat Pump Android versions 4.1+ Control service via the Wi-Fi Interface: Apple iOS 8.0+...
15. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS • If the Wi-Fi Interface is close to a cordless phone or • If you leave your heat pump/air conditioner on for device emitting radio waves such as a microwave a long period of time at high temperatures whilst oven, data communication speed may be reduced or leaving windows and doors open, condensation may communication may be lost.
Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control service? Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control service. If you are using the Timer A. If you have a MAC-568 you do not require a router with a function in the Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control service please delete WPS button.
A. MAC-568: If a mistake is made during the set-up of the Is it possible to connect using my existing router? Wi-Fi Control pairing process simply hold down the RESET button for 15 seconds to restart the process.
I have chosen a different secondary router and I am still having problems? Q. Do I have to use a compatible Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi Interface, or can I use a third party Interface to connect to Mitsubishi Electric is unable to provide technical support...
Multi Room Wi-Fi Control Q. I have a Multi Room system with 6 indoors. How many Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi Interfaces do I need to buy? A. For MXZ systems you will need a Wi-Fi Interface for each indoor unit that you wish to control via the Wi-Fi Heat Pump Control service.
17. MAC-568 TROUBLESHOOTING Your Wi-Fi Interface is not connected to any router Please start setup again. Your Wi-Fi Interface is not communicating to your router Your router is not communicating to the internet...
18. TERMS & CONDITIONS, PRIVACY For the latest Terms & Conditions, Privacy Notes Policy. Please refer to our website; For New Zealand: www.mitsubishi-electric.co.nz/wifi For Australia: www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/wifi Or access under Support via the main menu navigation.
Mitsubishi Electric New Zealand Mitsubishi Electric Australia www.mitsubishi-electric.co.nz/wifi www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/wifi WELLINGTON SYDNEY // HEAD OFFICE // HEAD OFFICE 1 Parliament Street 384 Victoria Road PO Box 30772 Rydalmere Lower Hutt 5040 NSW 2116 Phone 0800 639 434 Phone 1300 728 119...