FX9500 RFID Reader
Health and Safety Recommendations
Caution: In order to avoid or minimize the potential risk of ergonomic injury follow
the recommendations below. To prevent employee injury, consult with the local
Health & Safety Manager to ensure compliance with the required safety
• Reduce or eliminate repetitive motion
• Maintain a natural position
• Reduce or eliminate excessive force
• Keep objects that are used frequently within easy reach
• Perform tasks at correct heights
• Reduce or eliminate vibration
• Reduce or eliminate direct pressure
• Provide adjustable workstations
• Provide adequate clearance
• Provide a suitable working environment
• Improve work procedures
This guide applies to Model Number: FX9500.
All Motorola Solutions devices are designed to be compliant with rules and
regulations in locations they are sold and will be labeled as required.
Local language translations are available at the following web site:
Any changes or modifications to Motorola equipment, not expressly approved by
Motorola, could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Motorola devices are professionally installed. The Radio Frequency Output Power
will not exceed the maximum allowable limit for the country of operation.
Antennas: Use only the supplied or an approved replacement antenna.
Unauthorized antennas, modifications, or attachments could cause damage and
may violate regulations.