Pairing the Bluetooth device
To connect your Bluetooth device to the unit, you need to pair the device to the unit.
Pairing needs to be done only once. To set up the Bluetooth device please follow the below
• The operational range between this unit and a Bluetooth device is approximately 10
• Before you connect a Bluetooth device to this unit, familiarize yourself with the
Bluetooth capabilities of the device.
• Compatibility with all Bluetooth devices is not guaranteed.
• Any obstacle between this unit and a Bluetooth device can reduce the operational
• Keep this unit away from any other electronic device that may cause interference.
Turn on the unit. The LED will blink once every second when it is turned on for the first
time, or when it is in pairing mode, or when it is searching for a Bluetooth device.
Turn on your device's Bluetooth function and look for "BT Speaker" in the pairing
If prompted, enter the default password, "0000", otherwise click "OK" to confirm
acceptance of the unit. The LED will shine steadily.
When you first start playback of a track or video in your Bluetooth device, the unit
Control's LED will blink once every second for a short while, then it will illuminate
If you move your media source device out of operational range, the Bluetooth
connection will be lost.