f) Increase temperature button
Press to increase temperature
g) LED display
h) Temperature unit display
Compressor in operation display
Setting the temperature
The appliance temperature was set in the factory and corresponds to 12°C
1. When connecting to the electrical power supply, the display shows the temperature set inside the
2. Press the button to increase the temperature and button to decrease the temperature
3. The set temperature will flash for 5 seconds and the temperature has now been set.
4. LED display will return to show actual temperature inside compartment. Wait for the temperature
change to take effect and put the wine in the cellar.
5. To view the "set" temperature, press the or button, the LED display will flash for 5 seconds
and shows the set temperature
1. If wine cellar is switched off, please wait 3‐5 minutes before restarting the unit.
2. Please connect your wine cellar at least 24hrs after delivery.
1. To prevent damaging the door gasket, make sure to have the door opened fully when pulling
shelves out of the rail compartment.
2. To remove/load wine bottle, you must pull the shelves approximately 1/3 out
3. There is notch on each shelf level to prevent shelves from falling.