Install the Hardware
2. 1. 1.
1. Remove the cover and the battery.
2. Slide and lift up the SIM card slot cover and insert the SIM card. And then slide
to lock the SIM card slot.
• A nano SIM card must be converted using the provided SIM card tray.
• The SIM card is not provided by TP-Link.
3. (Optional) Slide and lift up the SD card slot cover and insert a micro SD card.
The inserted SD card can be used for storage and media sharing.
• To learn how to store and share files via the SD card, please refer to
• The SD card is not provided by TP-Link.
4. Fit the battery into the slot.
Set Up Internet Connection
Share Files on SD