Update the Firmware
TP-Link is committed to improving product features, giving you a better network
experience. We will inform you through the screen and web management page
if there's any newly released update firmware. Also, you can download it from
the Support page of our website www.tp-link.com.
1. Make sure the latest firmware file is matched with the hardware version (as shown in the download
section of the Support page).
2. Make sure that you have a stable connection between the Mobile Wi-Fi and your computer.
3. Do NOT power off the Mobile Wi-Fi during the firmware update and make sure it has sufficient power.
Method One: Via the screen
(the power button) to update your Mobile Wi-Fi when the following
2. Wait a few minutes for the update to complete and the Mobile Wi-Fi to restart.
Method Two: Via the web management page
¾ To update the firmware locally
1. Download the latest firmware file for your Mobile Wi-Fi from our website
set for the Mobile Wi-Fi.
3. Go to
Update via the local
and then click Update.
from the PC entry, and log in with the password you
Manage Your Mobile Wi-Fi
to locate the downloaded file,