SUPPORT POST (See Fig. 4)
Use Hardware - - GROUP "C"
CAUTION: Container sup port is spring
loaded and locked to the cover. Handle
cover assembly carefully so as not to
unlatch the cover from the container
1. Rotate cover assembly onto its side as shown.
2. Assemble support post to container support with
the three (3) carriage bolts and locknuts. Tighten
MOUNTING TO TRACTOR (See Fig. 5)
Use Hardware - - GROUP "D"
NOTE: For ease of assembly, you may wish to obtain the
as sis tance of another person for mounting assembly to
1. Raise seat on tractor to allow assembly to be
2. With cover closed, lift assembly and place support
post inside mounting bracket. Allow assembly to rest
on lanced tabs of mounting bracket.
3. Line up holes in mounting bracket with holes in support
post and insert bracket support pin. Secure with retainer
4. Unlatch and open cover.
5. Install the three (3) tubing end caps onto container
6. Tap each end cap onto container support tubes to seat