1. Set the function switch to RADIO.
2. Press the POWER ON/ i button to turn on the radio.
3. Press the ASR/BAND/MENU button to select AM or FM.
4. Automatic tuning
Press the f or e button for at least 1 second to tune in a station. The unit will scan
up or down the band and receive the next receivable station. Press the button again to
Press the f or e button briefly until the desired frequency is displayed.
5. To turn off the radio, press the POWER OFF/ n button.
To preset stations
Up to 10 stations for FM band, 10 stations for AM band can be preset.
1. Tune in the station to be preset as described in "Automatic/Manual tuning".
LISTENING TO THE RADIO