T6 Pro Hydronic
• T6 Pro Hydronic Programmable
• Floor sensor (model AQ12C20)
• UWP™ Mounting System
• Honeywell Standard Installation Adapter
• Honeywell Decorative Cover Plate –
Small; size 4-49/64 in x 4-49/64 in x
11/32 in (121 mm x 121 mm x 9 mm)
• Screws and anchors
• 2 AA Batteries
• Installation Instructions and User Guide
T6 Pro Hydronic Programmable Thermostat can be used
to control the ambient air temperature or floor temperature
or both. You can choose among the following temperature
A mode: Controls and displays the ambient air temperature
F mode: Controls and displays the floor temperature only
using an external floor temperature sensor. This control
mode is suitable for areas such as bathrooms where floor
temperature could be scheduled to be warm only during
occupied, morning and evening periods.
• Floor temperature is indicated by "FLR" above the actual
• Actual ambient air temperature could also be displayed in
the Thermostat MENU/TEMP.
AF mode: Controls and displays the ambient air temperature
as well as maintains the floor temperature within desired
floor temperature limits using an external floor temperature
sensor. Setting the minimum and maximum floor
temperature limits is a way to enhance
comfort and to protect the floor covering at
the same time.
• Actual floor temperature could also be
displayed in the Thermostat MENU/
NOTE: To set the thermostat temperature
control mode, go to "Installer setup (ISU)"
on page 7.
A, AF mode; main screen
F mode; main screen