Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids
should not be placed on the hob surface since they can
Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, an authorized Service or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Obey the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Seal the cut surfaces with a sealant to
prevent moisture to cause swelling.
• Protect the bottom of the appliance
from steam and moisture.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to
a door or under a window. This
prevents hot cookware to fall from the
appliance when the door or the
window is opened.
• If the appliance is installed above
drawers make sure that the space,
between the bottom of the appliance
and the upper drawer, is sufficient for
• The bottom of the appliance can get
hot. Make sure to install a non-
combustile separation panel under the
appliance to prevent access to the
2.2 Electrical Connection
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
Risk of fire and electrical
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Before carrying out any operation make
sure that the appliance is disconnected
from the power supply.
• Make sure that the electrical
information on the rating plate agrees
with the power supply. If not, contact
• Make sure the appliance is installed
correctly. Loose and incorrect
electricity mains cable or plug (if
applicable) can make the terminal
become too hot.
• Use the correct electricity mains cable.
• Do not let the electricity mains cable
• Make sure that a shock protection is
• Use the strain relief clamp on the cable.
• Make sure the mains cable or plug (if
applicable) does not touch the hot
appliance or hot cookware, when you
connect the appliance to the near
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Make sure not to cause damage to the
mains plug (if applicable) or to the
mains cable. Contact our Authorised
Service Centre or an electrician to
change a damaged mains cable.
• The shock protection of live and
insulated parts must be fastened in
such a way that it cannot be removed
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the