Machine (Jam A Inside/Front)
Paper is Jammed Inside and in the Front of the Machine (Jam A Inside/
If the LCD displays [Jam A Inside/Front] or [Repeat Jam A Inside/Front], follow these steps:
1. Unplug the machine from the electrical socket.
2. Pull the paper tray (1) completely out of the machine.
3. Pull the two green levers inside the machine to release the jammed paper.
4. Place both hands under the plastic tabs on both sides of the machine to lift the scanner cover (1) into the
5. Slowly pull the jammed paper (1) out of the machine.
Printer Jam or Paper Jam
> Paper is Jammed Inside and in the Front of the