abrasive products, abrasive cleaning pads,
solvents or metal objects.
• If you use an oven spray, obey the safety
instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of detergent.
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp used
for this appliance is only for household
appliances. Do not use it for house lighting.
Risk of electrical shock.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect the
appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same specifications.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains
• Cut off the mains electrical cable close to
the appliance and dispose of it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent children
or pets from becoming trapped in the
• To repair the appliance contact an
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Control panel and hob
Air vents for the cooling fan