1. Safety Instructions
CAMERA UNIT SET UP & USE
Determine a location for the Wi-Fi ® Camera Unit that will provide the
best view of the area you would like to monitor (ie back yard or front
Fix the camera to a flat wall using the wall mounting plate and following
the instructions provided.
This Wi-Fi ® Camera Unit is compliant with all relevant electromagnetic field
standards and is, when handled as described in the User's Guide, safe to use.
Therefore, always read the instructions in this User's Guide carefully before
using the device.
• Keep this user's guide for future reference.
• Do not cover the Wi-Fi ® Camera Unit with a towel or blanket.
• Test the Wi-Fi ® Camera Unit and all its functions so that you are familiar with it
prior to use.
• Do not install the Wi-Fi ® Camera Unit near a heat source.
• Only use the power adapter provided. Do not use other power adapters as
this may damage the device.
• Never use extension cords with power adapters.
• Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects.
• Read and Follow Instructions - Please read all the safety and operating
instructions before operating the product.
• Retain Instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be retained
for future reference.