B. Fixing the Camera unit to the wall or ceiling
• Pass the camera wires through the cable guide of the base plate or through a
hole in the wall or ceiling directly behind the base plate.
• Fasten the base plate on the wall or ceiling with the 3 screws provided.
• Make sure the unit is fixed firmly on the wall or ceiling.
C. Adjust angle and secure the camera unit
• Loos en the tamper-proof screws with the wrench key (provided).
• Adjust the camera angles to give your required field of view, then
tighten the tamper-proof screws.
D. Connecting LAN with the Camera Unit
• The LAN socket provides an option for you to connect directly via a LAN
cable if necessary. Insert the LAN jack into the LAN socket through the
water proof cover and fasten the cover, as shown.
Getting started - Connecting Devices