Product Data - User Manual
Motorola L601 series & L701 series
For L701 series:
1. Plug the power adapter and
with the round pin is for the charger (only in multi- handset packs).
2. Plug the other end of the power adapter into a power outlet and the telephone line cord into a telephone wall jack.
3. Use only the provided power adapter.
Installing and charging the handset battery pack
1. Slide off the battery compartment cover to remove it. Place the supplied rechargeable battery pack in the battery
compartment, with the battery connector plugged in, as shown.
2. Install the battery compartment cover back on.
3. Put the handset on the base to charge for at least 24 hours. Once charged, the <FULL BATTERY icon> will
indicate that the handset is fully charged.
Use only the rechargeable battery pack provided with the product.
Setting the display language
1. Press MENU/SELECT and then UP/DOWN to select SETUP HS.
2. Press MENU/SELECT and then UP/DOWN to select LANGUAGE.
3. Press MENU/SELECT and then UP/DOWN to select the desired language.
4. Press MENU/SELECT to save.
Setting the date and time
This document contains confidential and proprietary information of VTech Telecommunications Ltd
the telephone line cord into the base. The power adapter
7 of 30