1. Safety Precautions Please read these simple guidelines. Not following them may be dangerous or illegal. Do not switch the phone on where Mobile Phone use is prohibited or when it may cause interference or danger. Do not place your phone and its accessories in containers with strong electromagnetic field.
3 3 The appearance of the mobile phone and introduction: Number Name Description Earpiece Connect a stereo headset for hand-free conversation or for listening to music USB connector Connect the power adapter to chare the battery. Connect the supplied USB cable to transfer files to your phone from computer.
Home key Enter the Main menu view. Speaker Notes: long press means pressing the key for more than 2 seconds; short press means pressing key for less than 2 seconds. Number Name Description Volume Controller Control volume Back Camera Take photos or video. Menu Key Touch to open the menu on an active screen.
Missed call Ready for SD card Mobile network signal Roaming strength No mobile network signal Airplane mode Bluetooth is on Connect to other blue tooth device More notification Connect to WIFI Sound is off Speaker is on Vibrate mode Silence mode Battery is low Battery is full Alarm is set...
2.3 SIM card and memory card 2.4 Using the Touch screen Touch screen Actions： 1. Touch: Use the touch of your fingertip to select an item, confirm a selection, or start an application. Touch and hold: 2. Touch an item with your fingertip and continue to press down until your mobile phone responds.
5. Rotating Your Mobile Phone Screen The orientation of most screens will rotate with the phone as you turn it from upright to sideways and back again. 2.5 Make and receive a call 2.5.1 Make a call You can use the function only after the network-prompting icon is shown on screen. 1.
Allow you to temporarily turn the microphone off. 3. Input method When you are in a display that allows characters to be entered, you will notice the text input mode indicator on the display. You can change the Text Input Mode by Click the appropriate symbol on the screen 3.1 Using the English Mode This phone provides Capital and Small English mode for you to enter text.
4.3 Delete contact 1. Touch Delete contact and enter the contacts list. 2. Select the contact(s) that you want to delete, and then touch Done to confirm that you want to delete the contact. 3. Touch OK to confirm that you want to delete the contact. 4.4 Group Manage Classify a number of contacts into one group in accordance with their relationship.
5. Open the Gallery Touch menu key > Gallery > open the viewer. The Gallery application categorizes your pictures and videos. 6. Switch to video Switch between camera and video.. 5.2 Music player You can play audio files via music player. The files include Mp3, Mp4 and WAV formats. 5.4 Sound recorder Sound recorder is useful for quickly recording thoughts.
fixed dialing numbers, and voicemail. You can customize many of these services if they are part of your calling plan. 7.3 Sound You can set silent mode, volume of ringtone, media and alarm. You can Set vibrate and ringtone and so on. 7.4 Display You can set screen brightness, auto-totate screen, window animation and screen timeout 7.5 Multi SIM settings...
7.7.2 Language & keyboard Select display language. The phone provides three languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese. 7.7.3 Storage View your phone internal storage and SD card storage. 7.7.3 About phone View battery status, battery usage and Android version. 8. Messages 8.1 SMS 8.1.1 Write and send text message Touch SMS Key to enter messaging screen.
2. Touch the composition text box to start entering your message. If you want to enter a smiley face, touch the icon to the right, and then touch smiley symbol. 3. Touch Menu key to display the options panel, touch Add subject to add the message subject. Your mobile phone is now in multimedia message mode.
14. Browser Your mobile phone comes with a browser. You can use Browser to access and browse the Internet. 14.1 Open the Browser In idle mode > APP Key > Browser > go to the default home page. Open the browser options menu and perform one of the following operations, press : 1.
headset, or even transfer photos on your phone to your PC. If you are using Bluetooth, remember to stay within 10 meters (33 feet) of other Bluetooth devices. Be aware that obstacles like walls or other electronic equipment may interfere with your Bluetooth connection.
The SAR limit of USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types HW-N80W (FCC ID: SG71110HW-N80W) has also been tested against this SAR limit. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use at the ear is 0.711 W/kg and when properly worn on the body is 1.116 W/kg.
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: - Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna. - Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.