• The hook of the needle thread lever should be passed into the needle eye.
• The clearance between the upside of the hook and the top of the needle eye should be
0.03 to 0.13 mm.
1. Turn off the power, and then remove the foot controller.
2. Remove the face plate and the pattern selection dial, and remove the front cover and
the rear cover.
3. Attach the size 90/14 needle.
4. Turn the pulley by hand and move the needle bar to its highest position.
5. Loosen the screw of the needle thread lever.
6. Move the needle thread lever up and down to adjust the clearance between the upside of the hook and the top
of the needle eye.
7. Tighten the screw of the needle thread lever to secure the needle thread lever to the thread guide shaft.
Thread guide shaft
Needle thread lever
3 - 24
Screw, Pan (P washer) M2.6X6
0.03 - 0.13 mm