• Run all ground (earth) leads to a common
ground (earth) point.
• Do not get the leads trapped under a screw or
caught in moving parts (e.g., seat railing).
• Before making connections, turn the car ignition
off to avoid short circuits.
• Connect the yellow and red power supply leads
only after all other leads have been connected.
• Be sure to insulate any loose unconnected leads
with electrical tape for safety.
• Choose the installation location carefully so that
the unit will not interfere with normal driving
• Avoid installing the unit in areas subject to dust,
dirt, excessive vibration, or high temperature, such
as in direct sunlight or near heater ducts.
• Use only the supplied mounting hardware for a
safe and secure installation.
Note on the power supply lead (yellow)
When connecting this unit in combination with other stereo
components, the amperage rating of the car circuit to which
the unit is connected must be higher than the sum of each
component's fuse amperage rating.
Mounting angle adjustment
Adjust the mounting angle to less than 45°.
Parts List for Installation
This parts list does not include all the package
5 × max. 8 mm