- Nut spinner No. 7
- Philip / Flat screw driver
- Spanner No. 15
- Nozzle cleaner
- Gas leak detector
5. REPAIR PROCESS
5.1 Remove out the dirty oil from nozzle
1. Clean the head of nozzle with the cloth
2. Use the nozzle cleaner or the needle insert into the hole of nozzle.
3. Do repeat the step 1 and 2 for a few time until the nozzle is clean.
5.2 Removal of Hob & Access to Internal Components
1. Isolate the appliance from battery power.
2. Remove trivets and burners from hob.
3. Remove the control knobs from the valve shafts.