1. General precautions The outer frame of the Model UC 10SL2 consists of case (A) and case (B). Inside the frame, there is a printed circuit board ass’y. This printed circuit board ass’y consists of devices to permit rapid charging and also to protect against overcharging.
2. Precautions on disassembly and reassembly [Bold] numbers in the description below correspond to the item numbers in the Parts List and exploded assembly diagram for the Model UC 10SL2. WARNING: Prior to disassembly, be sure to disconnect the power plug from the power supply.
TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE 1. Troubleshooting based on pilot lamp indication Problem Typical cause Check procedure (1) Faulty AC cord (2) Blown fuse (3.15 A) on primary side Pilot lamp fails to go on or flash. See trouble mode (A). (3) Faulty PCB Pilot lamp indicates abnormality by (1) Poor connection of terminal flashing rapidly at 0.1 second...
(2) Trouble mode (B) Pilot lamp indicates abnormality by flashing rapidly at 0.1 second intervals. Are connection terminals of Clean or repair deformed terminals. the charger or battery dirty or deformed? Is the battery connected in Install the battery in the correct reverse? direction.
(3) Trouble mode (C) Pilot lamp does not go on after battery has been connected. (Charging does not start.) Are connection terminals of the charger or battery dirty, Remove dirt or correct abnormality. deformed, or otherwise abnormal? Check with a tester. Is battery voltage between the Replace the battery.
(4) Trouble mode (D) Pilot lamp remains flashing (on for 1 second, off for 0.5 second) after battery has been connected. Is ambient temperature within Conduct charging within designated range (between 0°C designated temperature range. and 40°C)? 0°C to 40°C Allow the battery to cool prior Is the battery very hot? to charging.
STANDARD REPAIR TIME (UNIT) SCHEDULES Variable MODEL 60 min. Fixed Work Flow UC 10SL2 General Assembly Case (A).(B) Cord Fuse Printed Circuit Board Ass’y...
LIST NO. J881 CHARGER 2014· 6 · 23 Model UC 10SL2 (E1)
PARTS UC 10SL2 ITEM CODE NO. DESCRIPTION REMARKS USED 337292 CASE (A).(B) SET 337293 CASE (A).(B) SET FOR USA,CAN 326358 TAPPING SCREW (W/FLANGE) D3 X 18 NAME PLATE FOR AUS,NZL 337635 CORD (EURO) 326212 CORD (U.K) FOR GBR,MAL,HKG,UAE 324743 CORD...