USER’S GUIDE Smart Nursery Dream Machine Model: MBP85SN The features described in this guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Dream Machine. Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
RESET Button (at the bottom of the unit) Important guidelines for installing your MBP85SN Dream Machine ® • Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as other wireless networks, Bluetooth systems or microwave ovens may cause interference with this product. Keep the Unit away from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
Connecting to the power supply ............... 6 3. System Requirements ................7 4. Connecting Devices.................. 8 Setup......................8 User Account and MBP85SN Dream Machine Setup on Android™ Devices......................9 ® User Account and MBP85SN Dream Machine Setup on iOS Devices . 12 5.
1. Safety Instructions DREAM MACHINE SET UP & USE: • Choose a location for the Machine that will provide the best reception of your baby in his/her crib. • The ideal distance between the Machine and the ceiling is approximately 10 to 13 feet. •...
2. Getting Started Connecting to the power supply The Dream Machine powers on automatically when it is connected to the power supply. 1. Connect the DC plug of the power adapter to the DC jack on the Machine and the other end to the electrical outlet. 2.
3. System Requirements ® Smartphones/Tablets: Android™ and iOS only. Minimum requirement: iOS 8.0, Android 4.2 or above. For more information, please visit: https://hubbleconnected.com/ requirements System Requirements...
Setup • Connect the power adapter to an electrical outlet and insert the plug into the power socket on the back of the MBP85SN Dream Machine. • The blue LED flashes after the Machine has finished booting. When you hear one beep, this means that the Machine is ready for setup.
User Account and MBP85SN Dream Machine Setup on Android™ Devices What you need • MBP85SN Dream Machine • Power adapter for the Machine • Device with Android™ system 4.2 or above 4.2.1 Power ON and Connect the Machine • Connect the power adapter to an electrical outlet and insert the plug into the power socket on the back of the Machine.
4.2.4 Add the MBP85SN Dream Machine to your account • Tap on Dream Machine to add the device. (pictures A3, A4) • Press and hold the PAIR button on the back of the Dream Machine until the LED blinks in blue/red alternately indicating that the Machine is ready for pairing.
• Tap Next to search for the Wi-Fi router. (picture A7) ® • Select your Wi-Fi network, enter your password and then tap Search. (pictures A7, A8) ® • It will take a few minutes for the Machine to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
User Account and MBP85SN Dream Machine Setup on ® Devices What you need • MBP85SN Dream Machine • Power adapter for the Machine ® • Any iOS Device with iOS version 8.0 or above 4.3.1 Power ON and Connect the Machine •...
4.3.4 Add the MBP85SN Dream Machine to your account • Tap on Dream Machine to add the device. (pictures i3, i4) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (pictures i5, i6, i7) • Go to Settings > Wi-Fi menu on your iOS ®...
• Return to the Smart Nursery app to resume setup. ® • Select your Wi-Fi network and tap Search. (picture i11) ® • Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap OK. (picture i12) Connecting Devices...
® • It will take a few minutes for the Machine to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status. (pictures i13, i14) • If connection fails, please tap Retry and repeat the steps starting from 4.3.4. Connecting Devices...
5. Overview of Hubble App Temperature • Display the indoor ambient temperature. Display Relative Humidity • Display the indoor ambient relative humidity. Display Lightshow • Tap on the button to activate Lightshow Projection Projection. Tap button to expand the option. You can select the projection duration timer (5min, 10min, 30min and 60min).
Music • Tap on the button to activate Music Playback. button to expand the option. Tap on to select music from the list (5 free download music and 5 free download natural sounds) to Rewind to Forward the music. You can adjust the volume by tapping on button.
Menu • Tap on the button to enter the following options: 1. Triggers - to trigger the functions of Noise Detection, Projection, Music and Light. 2. Notifications - to send push alert of Noise Detection, Temperature & Humidity. You can set the Temperature Unit °C or °F, Temperature and Relative Humidity alert limit.
6. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
7. Cleaning Clean your Dream Machine with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Dream Machine with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
8. Troubleshooting Problem Problem Solution Category Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration. password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "E- registered with us. Tap Sign in to mail ID is not create an account.
Connectivity I am not able to access Please check if the Device is within Issues my Device. Wi-Fi range. If the LED on your Device is flashing slowly, please try to move the Device closer to the router for better Wi-Fi connectivity and try again.
General What is the A flashing LED indicates the following significance of LED status: flashing? Slow flashing: 1. Your Device is in setup mode. You can add the Device to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Device is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Device untill you hear a beep.
General How do I download the Android™: App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play on your iOS devices? Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "HubbleConnect for SmartNursery" - The results will show the Hubble App - Select to install it iOS Device: - Open the App Store - Select Search...
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International Ltd ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
10. Technical Specifications Frequency 2.4G Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n supported Blue and Red (2pcs) Power Adapter Zhongshan BAOLIJIN Electronic Co., Ltd. : BLJ06W050100P1-U 2 Ten Pao International Ltd. : S006AKU0500100 Input: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, 300mA Output: 5Vdc, 1000mA Technical Specifications...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.