User’s Guide ® Digital Video Baby Monitor With Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Models: MBP853CONNECT, MBP853CONNECT-2, MBP853CONNECT-3, MBP853CONNECT-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit Display (LCD screen) Power Adapter / Battery LED Up Key BLUE when mains adapter power on. Normal Mode: Tilt Up RED when battery low. Menu Mode: Up Unit ON/OFF LED (Green) Down Key Audio Level LED (Green, Orange, Normal Mode: Tilt Down Red, Red) Menu Mode: Down...
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level (4 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Screen changes to Black/White) Talk Mode Battery Level Control (4 Levels) Pan Left Pan Right Tilt Up Tilt Down Volume Level Control (8 Levels) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Song Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off)
Overview of Your Baby Unit 5V 1.5A 1. Light Sensor (for night mode detection) 7. Speaker 2. Camera Lens 8. Antenna 3. Infrared LEDs (for night vision) 9. Micro USB socket 4. Power / Status indicator 10. ON/OFF Switch 5. Microphone 11.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................8 2. Getting Started..................11 Baby Unit Power Supply ................. 11 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............11 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 12 Registration (Pairing) ................13 View Video Through TV................14 3. Using the Baby Monitor................15 Setting up ....................
Getting started - Connecting Devices..........21 User Account and Camera Setup on Android™ Devices .......22 5.3.1 Power ON and Connect the Camera ........22 5.3.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App ......22 5.3.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on Android™ device ..................22 5.3.4 Add the Camera to your account ..........
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
Baby Unit SET UP & USE: • Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in their crib. • Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, desk, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots on the underside of the stand.
• Do not place the Baby Monitor near a heat source. • Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Only insert approved battery pack. •...
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply Power adapter plug Switch to turn ON the camera 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1500mA).
2. Replace the battery cover over the compartment and gently tighten the screw in a clockwise direction using a Small cross head or Flat end screw drivers. Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended.
When charging 1. During power OFF, and the adapter is plugged in, an adapter logo will display on-screen and then a flashing battery logo will display for 45 sec. The Blue LED at the top left corner will light up, indicating that the adapter is plugged in.
View Video Through TV Connect a suitable AV cable into the AV OUT socket on the side of the Parent Unit and into the AV input of the TV. Scroll to select on the Parent Unit and press button to confirm, the display screen goes off. Scroll through the AV inputs on the TV menu until the Baby monitor picture is visible.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the angle of the Baby Unit's head by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the Parent Unit.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 0 ~ 8.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and menu will pop up. view scan 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the OK button to confirm.
2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until (Picture in Picture icon) is highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select Picture in Picture On/Off. 4. When the Picture in Picture function is On, you can press the LEFT button/ RIGHT button/...
Temperature 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select °C or °F. Power Saving mode 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up.
Getting started - Connecting Devices How does it work? View your Camera from any compatible device remotely When a user tries to access the Camera, our secure server authenticates the user’s identity and permits access to the Camera. Setup Connect the Camera to the power adapter, then plug into a suitable electrical outlet and make sure the power switch is in the ON position.
Camera is ready for setup. 5.3.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App from Google Play™ Store and install it on your Android™ device 5.3.3...
5.3.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture A2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A3) • Plug in and switch on the camera, and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up.
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A4) • Press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom left edge of the Camera Unit for 3 seconds. You will then hear a beep tone, followed by a voice prompt indicating that the Camera is ready for pairing.
® • Select your Wi-Fi Network, enter your password and then tap Connect. (Pictures A7, A8) ® • It will take a few minutes for the Camera to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status. (Pictures A9, A10) •...
5.4.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". ® ® • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App and install it on your iPhone /iPad ® ® 5.4.3 Run Hubble App on your iPhone /iPad ®...
5.4.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture i2) • The following Bluetooth setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
. (Pictures i4, i5) • Press the HOME key to return to the home screen, then tap on "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App to resume setup. • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i6) Note that if Bluetooth was on, you will be brought to this step directly.
• The following will appear on the screen. (Pictures i7, i8) • Name the location of your Camera Unit and tap Continue. (Pictures i9, i10) Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
® • The Camera Unit will search for the Wi-Fi network (Picture i11) and display a list of available networks. (Picture i12) ® • Select your Wi-Fi network and tap Continue. (Picture i13) ® • Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap Next. (Picture i14) ®...
• If connection fails, tap Retry and repeat the steps starting from 5.4.4. • Tap View Live Camera to view the video captured by the Camera Unit. The LED indicator on the Camera Unit will light up in blue. Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
6. Camera Functions Connecting the Camera Unit to power • Connect the power adapter to a mains power socket and insert the plug into the micro USB socket on the back of the Camera Unit. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power indicator LED will light up in green.
Lullaby Tap to access the Melody menu and select one of the 5 pre-set melodies you wish to play on your Camera Unit. Temperature The temperature reading from the temperature Measure sensor at the back of the Camera Unit will display on the screen of your Android™...
Camera Setting You can change the Camera settings by tapping on the Settings icon. • Tap Details to review Camera Name, Cloud Subscription, Change Image, Timezone, Camera Model, Firmware Version and Delete All Events. • Tap Notifications to set the sensitivity of Sound Detection, Motion Detection and to set Alerts for High temperature (Up to 33 C or 91...
7. Working with PC/Notebook • Go to https://app.hubbleconnected.com/#login • Enter your User Name and Password, and then click Login if you have already created an account. • Click on the Camera list paired in your account via Android™ device or ®...
9. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
10. Cleaning Clean your Digital Video Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Digital Video Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
11. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the Units. Disconnect the battery pack of the Parent Unit and unplug both the Units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the Unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
• Make sure that the Baby and Parent Units are not near other electrical equipment, such as a television, computer or cordless/mobile telephone. ® • Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi routers), Bluetooth™ systems, or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product.
® Troubleshooting for Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Category Problem Solution Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration. password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "Email registered with us.
Viewing When I am in "remote When you are accessing your Camera Camera mode", the video stops via a network different from your after 5 minutes. How home network (over the internet) your do I view for longer? video times out after 5 minutes. You can click on the Camera again from the Android™/iOS application to start streaming again.
General What is the A flashing LED indicates the following significance of LED status: flashing? Slow flashing: 1. Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in Setup mode. To reset to Setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Connectivity Even though I am Please check your wireless router Issues accessing my Camera settings. For example, for Buffalo ® from the same Wi-Fi brand routers there is an option called network, I still find my Wireless Isolation. Please disable this Camera is shown as option.
App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play Store on iOS devices? your Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" - The results will show the Hubble - Select to install it iOS Device:...
Features How many users can If you are accessing in Local Mode, access the Camera at two users are supported, after two one time? users all streaming will go through the remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
13. Technical Specifications Baby Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor color CMOS 1M Pixels Lens f 2.5mm, F 2.8 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S009GU0500150 Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1500mA WARNING Use only with supplied power supply.
Parent Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Display 3.5" diagonal TFT LCD Display colours 16.7M colour LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S009GU0500150; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 300mA; Output: 5.0V, 1500mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.