KENMORE ELITE LIMITED WARRANTY
FOR ONE YEAR from the date of sale this appliance is warranted against defects in material or workman-
ship when it is correctly installed, operated and maintained according to all supplied instructions.
WITH PROOF OF SALE, a defective appliance will receive free repair or replacement at option of seller.
To arrange for warranty service, call 1-800-4-MY-HOME® (1-800-469-4663)
This warranty applies for only 90 DAYS from the sale date if this appliance is ever used for other than
private household purposes.
This warranty covers ONLY defects in material and workmanship, and will NOT pay for:
screw-in base light bulbs.
2. A service technician to instruct the user in correct product installation, operation or maintenance.
3. A service technician to clean or maintain this product.
4. Damage to or failure of this product if it is not installed, operated or maintained according to the all
instructions supplied with the product.
5. Damage to or failure of this product resulting from accident, abuse, misuse or use for other than its in-
6. Damage to or failure of this product caused by the use of detergents, cleaners, chemicals or utensils
other than those recommended in all instructions supplied with the product.
Disclaimer of implied warranties; limitation of remedies
Customer's sole and exclusive remedy under this limited warranty shall be product repair or replacement as
pose, are limited to one year or the shortest period allowed by law. Seller shall not be liable for incidental
or consequential damages. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental
so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
This warranty applies only while this appliance is used in the United States.