1. Make sure the INOKIM is unplugged and powered off.
2. Place INOKIM on a high stable surface where it's placed only on its
body, so that rear and front wheels will be in the air.
3. Use 3 mm Allen key to open both rear plastic covers. (See Page 28)
4. From INOKIM's right side gently disconnect all motor connectors
attached to wires. (See Page 29)
5. Use 19 mm ring key to disassemble motor nuts and motors.
(See page 30)
6. Remember the exact order and place of washers on each side of
the motor. (See page 30)
7. Use professional spoons (not plastic or small ones) to dismount tire
from motor, be careful not to damage the motor, rim, tire and tube,
use liquid soap around the rim to help tire slide out of the rim.
(See Page 32)
8. Fix or replace tube.
9. Put the tire back in place. Use liquid soap around the rim to put the
tire back in place. Do not use any tools for placing back tire on the
rim, use hands only! (See Page 33).
10. Check that your repair is completely done by pumping air to 45 psi.
Into the wheel.
11. In order to put INOKIM back together do all the steps in reverse
order. (See Page 34)
MAKE SURE THE INOKIM IS UNPLUGGED AND POWERED OFF !
INOKIM REAR FLAT TIRE REPAIR