Power Meter Firmware Update using the SGX-CA500
Note: Firmware updates may take up to 2 hours. (It depends on the surrounding WiFi and Broadband level of interference)
If the update process is interrupted, you may need to move to a less cluttered radio location and restart the update.
• Update your SGX-CA500's firmware to the latest version. 4.023 or higher
• Be sure your SGX-CA500 is fully charged.
• Sensors must be in Pedaling Monitor Mode – Use your SGX-CA500 to put the sensors in Pedaling Monitor Mode
• [MENU]-[Option]-[Pedaling Settings]-[Mode Switch]-[Pedaling Monitor]
• If the sensors were purchased before Jun. 2015, use the push button on the right side transmitter to switch the mode to Pedaling Monitor Mode
• Both Sensor batteries must have at least 2.9v
• Battery Check - [MENU]-[Sensors ]--[Pedaling Monitor L]--[Battery]
Rotate the crank slowly three or more times to wake up the sensors
From the SGX-CA500 - [MENU]-[Option]-[Pedaling Settings]-[Firmware Update
Place the SGX-CA500 within 10 inches from the sensor(s).
[MENU]-[Sensors ]--[Pedaling Monitor R]--[Battery]