Easy Installation and Advanced Functionality
• Pioneer Power Meter Cranksets ship pre-set in the ANT+ Format
• Simply install the crank on your bike and pair it to your ANT+ Cycle Computer as you would any other ANT+ device
• When used with other ANT+ Cycle Computers as a Power Meter, Magnets are optional but will provide precision cadence if used.
• Dual Leg Units ship in a Dual Leg ANT+ Mode and will provide all ANT+ Power Metrics.
• Confirming dual leg ANT+ Mode can be done by removing and replacing the batteries, you should see a solid orange light on each arm for 10 seconds.
• Dual Leg units can be switched to independent Single Leg Mode if needed. ie. Left Arm on one bike, Right Drive Side on another bike. (page 6 )
• Single Leg units ship in a Single Leg ANT+ Mode and will provide all ANT+ Power Metrics.
• Confirming single leg ANT+ Mode can be done by removing and replacing the batteries, you should see a blinking orange light on the arm for 10 seconds. (page 6)
• Single leg units can be switched to Dual Leg Mode when you upgrade to a dual leg system.
• Pioneer's real-time and post ride "Pedaling Monitor" graphics and data are only available when using a Pioneer Cycle Computer and uploaded to Pioneer Cyclo-Sphere cloud
• A Pioneer Cycle Computer is required to switch the "Power Meter" in and out of the "Pedaling Monitor Mode" (page's 3 -5 in the SGY-PM910H2 users manual)
• Confirming Pioneer Pedaling Monitor Mode can be done by removing and replacing the batteries, you should see a solid green light on each arm for 10 seconds.
• Supplied magnets are required for the Pedaling Monitor configuration and must be magnet calibrated for proper data display (page 5)
• Zero Calibration is required to maintain maximum accuracy (page x
• Each power sensor "learns" up to 6 temperature ranges separated by 4 degree's Celsius / 7 degree's Fahrenheit
• First year owners should calibrate before each ride to capture changing temperature conditions and ensure precision accuracy
• The SGX-CA500 Cycle Computer is unique in that it is both a multi-format receiver and a transmitter
• Can receive ANT+ and Pioneer Pedaling Monitor Signals
• Can transmit ANT+ Power Data to other ANT+ devices ie. ANT+ Computer, Zwift
• Can transmit via ANT+ and update Pioneer Power Meter Firmware
• Can upload ride data via wifi
• Can update it's own firmware via wifi