• Keep battery out of reach of children. If a battery is
swallowed, seek urgent medical advice.
• Do not charge, attempt to disable, short circuit, or
apply heat to the battery.
• When installing a new battery, orient it such that the
positive sign is facing upwards.
• Use only the battery specified in this manual.
Disposing of the Calculator
• Do not dispose of this calculator in an incinerator. It
might explode and cause injury or fire.
• Before using this calculator for the first time, press
• The battery may lose some charge between the
time the calculator leaves the factory and the time
when it is purchased. Thus the original battery may
not last as long as a new battery.
• When battery power is very low, the calculator's
memory may become corrupted or be lost
completely. To avoid loss of important information,
keep a copy of it elsewhere.
• Avoid storing or using the calculator under extreme
Low temperature will slow the calculator's
response time, cause the display to appear
incomplete, and shorten the life of the battery. In
addition, do not directly expose the calculator to
the sun or place near a heater. High temperature