may cause the casing to fade, distort the casing, or
damage the internal circuitry.
• Avoid storing or using the calculator in damp
conditions or when there is high humidity or
excessive dust. Doing so will damage the internal
• Do not drop the calculator or allow it to be
subjected to extreme force.
• Do not twist, bend or otherwise distort the
• Note: Carrying the calculator in a pocket could
cause it to twist or bend.
• Do not use a pen or other pointed object to press
the calculator's keys.
• Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the calculator.
Opening the calculator casing voids the warranty.
If the calculator is very dirty, a neutral household
cleanser diluted in water can be used to clean it.
Dip a cloth in the solution and wring it out before
applying it to the calculator. Do not use benzine, a
diluting agent or any other volatile solvent to clean
the calculator. Doing so may damage the casing
and the keys.
The calculator shows both the expression being
calculated and the result of the calculation. These
appear in a two-line display.
• The expression being calculated is shown on the
• The result is shown on the lower line.