– Delivery specification: dryer, instructions for installation and use, woollens basket
(depending on model).
– Check dryer for transport damage.
– The dryer is very heavy. Do not attempt to lift it on your own.
– Be careful to avoid sharp edges.
– Do not lift the dryer by any of the protruding parts (e.g. the door) as they may break off.
– Do not set up in a room that is susceptible to frost.
Freezing water may cause damage.
– If in doubt, have the appliance connected by an expert.
Setting up the dryer
– The appliance plug must always be accessible.
– Ensure that the appliance is installed on a clean, level
and solid surface.
– Keep the cooling grille at the front of the dryer
– Keep the area around the dryer clean.
– Make the dryer level using the threaded feet
and a spirit level.
Do not remove the threaded feet under any
Do not set up the dryer behind a door or sliding
door as this may obstruct or prevent the dryer door
from opening. This will prevent a potentially fatal
danger to children from locking themselves in.
see safety instructions
– Connect to an AC earthed socket. If in doubt have the socket checked by an expert.
– The mains voltage and the voltage shown on the rating plate (
– The connected load and necessary fuse protection are specified on the rating plate.
Frost protection / Transport
1. Empty the condensate container
2. Select any programme using the programme selector.
3. Press the Start/Stop button
4. Wait 5 min. and then empty the condensate container again.
5. Turn the programme selector to Off.
Take all accessory parts
out of the drum.
The drum must be empty.
Clean and level
Make sure that the air
inlet remains unobstructed
Page 9) must correspond.
Do not operate the dryer if
there is a danger of frost.
condensation is pumped into the container.