This appliance is intended for domestic use or for household-based, non-commercial
applications. Household-based applications include, e.g. usage in employees catering facilities
for shops, offices, agricultural and other commercial operations, as well as usage by guests of
guest houses, small hotels and similar residential establishments.
• Install and operate the appliance as described in the text and illustrations. We do not accept
liability for damage resulting from failure to heed these instructions.
• This appliance is intended for use up to an altitude of 2000 m above sea level.
• The appliance may only be installed and stored in a frost-free room (due to residual water).
Risk of electric shock! If an fault occurs, immediately disconnect the plug from the
power supply or turn off the mains voltage! Immediately shut off the cold water
supply to the appliance should it leak.
• The appliance may only be connected and put into operation by qualified professional.
• To avoid potential sources of danger, repairs and maintenance may only be undertaken
by a suitably qualified specialist.
• The statutory regulations of the respective country, as well as those of the local electricity
and water suppliers, must be adhered to.
• If the power cord of this appliance is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer,
an authorised servicing agent or a similarly qualified person so as to avoid danger.
• The connection cable may not make contact with hot components. This can damage
• Do not touch electrically live parts after installation.
• Shut off the water supply before connecting the appliance. Do not insert the plug into the
mains socket or disconnect the power supply.
• Disconnect the power supply or turn off the mains voltage before opening the appliance.
• Connect the water supply first, circulate water through the appliance and then connect the
• Compliance with the IEC 60364-7-701 (DIN VDE 0100 Part 701) must be observed during
installation of the appliance or the electrical accessories.
• No modifications to the appliance are permissible.
• This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and older as well as by persons with
diminished bodily, sensory or mental perception, or those who lack knowledge or experience, if
they are monitored or have received instruction concerning use and comprehend the possible
dangers that can result. Children may not play with the appliance. Cleaning and maintenance
by the user may not be performed by unsupervised children.
• Keep children away from the appliance.
• Please monitor children to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• The mixer tap and the warm water pipe may be hot. Please inform and instruct children
• Do not use aggressive or abrasive cleaning detergents!
• Do not use a steam cleaner.
• The appliance is only to be descaled by a suitably qualified specialist. Please observe the
manufacturers warnings when decalcifying.