For Users and Technicians
Instructions for Use
Before you use the device, please read this instruction manual carefully!
• This device is intended for household or household-like use, not for commercial purposes.
Household-like applications include, for example, use in staff kitchens of shops, offices, agricultural and other business
operations, as well as use by guests in hostels, small hotels and similar living facilities.
Danger of electric shock!
In the case of a fault, disconnect from the voltage supply.
• We are not liable for any damages which arise due to failure to observe the instructions
in this manual.
• The hot water wall storage unit may only be installed and brought into operation by a
• In order to avoid hazards, repairs may only be carried out by a customer service operator
licensed by us.
• The hot water wall storage unit must be installed in a frost-free room.
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with
reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they
have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and
understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
• Keep children away from the device. Supervise children to prevent them from playing with the
• The mixing tap and the hot water pipe can become hot.
• In the case of a fault please switch off the fuse immediately.
• Please warn children that the water can get hot.
In the case of a leak on the device, shut off the cold water supply line immediately. Only allow
the fault to be repaired by
customer service technician or a qualified specialist company.
• If the reservoir has not been used for more than three months, it must be flushed out until no
more air bubbles escape. When the device is full with water and functions normally (there are
no faults apparent), the device cannot be separated from the mains voltage for long periods of
time, otherwise the external power source anode stops functioning and the device rusts
through. For complaints of this nature, the warranty and guarantee do not apply.
Read also the detailed safety sentence at the beginning of the manual and to observe