• In each case, confirm the input with the MODE button. The current indication
to be set flashes on the display.
• The input is stored automatically within approximately 30 seconds when no
button is pressed.
• With a 12 hour display the following is displayed: PM = Afternoon
• Setting of the weekday is done automatically.
Display Date and Year
• Press the
C/F / DAY button (17) to display the date for a short time.
• Press the DST
/ YEAR button (5) to display the year for a short time.
Switching to Summer Time
Keep the DST
/ YEAR button (5) depressed to switch between summer time and
normal time. When summer time has been selected, the symbol " " is shown on
Setting of the Alarm
You can set two alarm times. Proceed as follows:
1. Press the AL.SET button (15) for approximately 3 seconds. The display shows
" and the number of the actually set alarm time starts to flash.
2. Use the buttons DST
3. Press the AL.SET button for confirmation. The minutes start to flash.
4. Use the buttons DST
5. Now select the days you want the alarm to sound. The following selections can
• 1-5 = Monday to Friday
• 1-7 = Monday to Sunday
• 6-7 = Saturday and Sunday
• 1-1 = Weekday
5a. When you have selected the setting 1-1:
1. Press the AL.SET button to select the weekday.
2. Make your selection with the buttons DST
(MON = Monday, TUE = Tuesday, WED = Wednesday, THU = Thursday, FRI =
Friday, SAT = Saturday, SUN = Sunday)
/ YEAR (5) and
C/F / DAY (17) for setting.
/ YEAR and
C/F / DAY for setting.
/ YEAR and
C/F / DAY.