2. Turn the tuning control in order to tune in to a station. The display shows the
3. If reception is too weak, change the position of the dipole antenna in order to
improve the reception.
4. The antenna for reception of AM stations is integrated in the unit. The unit can
be tuned to a station by changing the position of the unit.
The desired volume can be sent using the VOLUME regulator (13).
The brightness of the display can be adjusted with the DIMMER switch (12). Select
between LOW, HIGH, and AUTO OFF.
• With the switch set to AUTO OFF, the display illumination and, when acti-
vated, the projection of the time is switched off after 15 seconds in standby.
• Press any button to switch on the brightness again for 15 seconds.
The unit detects the current ambient temperature and it is shown in the display.
• In standby, the temperature indication can be switched between °C (degrees
Celsius) and °F (degrees Fahrenheit) by holding the
Restore Factory Defaults
Any malfunctions during operation can be rectified by pressing the Reset button.
• Push the (RESET) button with the help of a wire or a similar item to reset the
Setting the Clock
• Hold the MODE button (7) depressed until the year indication (YR) on the
• Now you can set the year (YR), the month (M), the day (D), the time display
format (12 H/24 H), the hours, and the minutes with the buttons DST
C/F / DAY (17).
C/F / DAY button