does not operate
Fridge or Freezer
Frost or Ice
Crystals on frozen
Moisture forms on
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
Before calling for service, check this list. It may
save you both time and expense. This list includes
common occurrences that are not the result of
defective workmanship or materials in this
• Power plug may be unplugged from the electric
Plug it in securely.
• House fuse has blown or circuit breaker has
Check and/or replace fuse and reset circuit breaker.
• Power cut.
Check house lights.
• Temperature control not set on proper position.
Refer to Temperature Control section.
• Appliance is placed close to heat source.
• Warm weather-frequent door openings.
• Door left open for a long time.
• Package holding door open or blocking air duct in
• The floor on which the fridge-freezer is installed
may be uneven or the fridge-freezer may be
Make it even by rotating the leveling screw.
• Unnecessary objects placed in the back side of the
• Door may have been left ajar or package holding
• Too frequent or too long door openings.
• Frost within package is normal.
• This phenomenon is likely to occur in a wet space.
Wipe it with a dry towel.