Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
• When the door of the fridge is left opened for a while,
the alarm sounds.
Please contact with the local service center if warning
continue to sound even after closing the door.
• Take out the water container, fill it up and put it back
to it's original location.
• If you close Freezer Door or push
Water tank button, Water falls to
the ice making compartment.
• Ice will be dropped into the ice
storage bin by rotating Ice
separation handle of ice making
• Rotating the ice separation handle before ice is fully
frozen may cause the remaining water drop into the
ice storage bin to lump the ice together.
• Take the ice out of the ice storage bin for use but do
not pour water into the ice storage bin to freeze the
water to ice. The ice storage bin can freeze to break.
• When the ice is full, it is designed for the ice to fall to
the bottom in case the ice storage bin can not pulled
out. Be careful not to store the ice too full.