Fridge has odor
Door not closing
Interior light does
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
• Too frequent or too long door openings.
• In humid weather, air carries moisture into fridge when
doors are opened.
• Foods with strong odors should be tightly covered or
• Check for spoiled food.
• Interior needs cleaning.
Refer to CLEANING section
• Food package is keeping door open.
Move packages that keep door from closing.
• Fridge-freezer is not level.
Adjust the leveling screws.
• The floor on which the fridge-freezer is installed
may be uneven or the fridge-freezer may be
Slightly raise the front side with the leveling screw.
• No power at outlet.
• Light lamp needs replacing.
Refer to the Lamp Replacement section
DISPOSAL OF YOUR OLD APPLIANCE
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a
product it means the product is covered by the European Directive
2. All electrical and electronic products should be disposed of separately
from the municipal waste stream via designated collection facilities
appointed by the government or the local authorities.
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent potential
negative consequences for the environment and human health.
4. For more detailed information about disposal of your old appliance,
please contact your city office, waste disposal service or the shop
where you purchased the product.