Important Safety Instruction
Do not pull out the cord or touch the power plug
with wet hands.
• It may cause electric shock or
Remove water or dust from the power plug and
insert it with the ends of the
pins securely connected.
Dust, water or unstable connection
may fire or electric shock.
Make sure of grounding.
The incorrect grounding may cause
breakdown and electric shock.
When the power cord or the power plug is
damaged or the holes of the outlet are loosed, do
not use them.
It may cause electric shock or short
circuit to make fire.
2. When using the fridge-freezer
Do not place the heavy object or the dangerous
object (container with liquid) on
It may be dropped to cause injury,
fire or electric shock when opening
or closing the door.
Do not cling to the door or the shelves of the door
or the home bar of the freezer or
the cool chamber.
It may make the fridge-freezer fallen
down or damage the hands.
Especially, do not allow the children
to do the above.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals