w w Caution
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
For LED Model
• Pressing this button stops operation of other buttons.
• "Locking" or "Un-Locking" is repeated whenever
pressing the LOCK button.
(For "Locking" or "Un-Locking" press the "LOCK"
button for 3 secs.)
• When 'LOCK' is activated, pressing the other buttons
would not work.
• Pressing this button refrigerator power is ON or OFF.
• ON or OFF is repeated whenever pressing the ON/OFF
(For "OFF" press the "ON/OFF" button for 3 secs.
For "ON" press the "ON/OFF" button for 1 secs.)
• LED lamp is operated automatically for all day.
It may makes vegetable to photosynthesize.
• Viewing the laser out put with certain optical
instruments (e.g. telescopes, binoculars, glasses,
magnifyier) may pose an eye hazard.
• The LEDs will operate automatically. Do not uncover
the LEDs. Contact qualified service technician if there is
any failure in LEDs.
• Use of controls or adjustments or performance of
procedures other than those specified herein may
result in hazardous radiation exposure.
(LEDs are located at the
rear of the vegetable