4. CONTROL SYSTEM
4-3. Basic control algorithm
Unique P(proportional), I(integral), and D(differential) algorithms are applied to chilled water temperature control.
Compared to the conventional method, it allows optimal control by minimizing time to approach the target value, re-
maining deviation, Under-Shoot and Over-Shoot during initial startup and automatic/manual conversion of operation.
• Soft Loading
- Approach to the control target value with Soft startup
- Solved unnecessary stops caused by voltage change during startup
• Advanced Control
- Advanced high class control algorithm developed for high precision control compared to existing PID control
- Prevention of temperature Cycling phenomenon caused by Overshoot/Undershoot during conversion from manual
mode to automatic mode.
- Reinforced safety control(Intensive Safety Control): By executing preventive control before chiller reaching abnor-
mal stop point, it minimizes unnecessary stops of the chiller.
LG's New Control
Figure 19. Control algorithm