When connecting the cable before installing the indoor unit
Insert the cable from the back side of the unit, then pull it out on the front side.
Loosen the screws and insert the cable ends fully into terminal block, then tighten the screws.
Pull the cable slightly to make sure the cables have been properly inserted and tightened.
After the cable connection, never fail to fasten the connected cable with the wiring cover.
Note: When connecting the cable, confirm the terminal number of indoor and outdoor units carefully. If wiring
is not correct, proper operation can not be carried out and will cause defect.
1. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similar
qualified person. The type of connecting wire is H05RN-F or H07RN-F.
2. If the fuse on PC board is broken please change it with the type of T. 3.15A/250V.
3. The wiring method should be in line with the local wiring standard.
4. After installation, the power plug should be easily reached.
5. A breaker should be incorporated into fixed wiring. The breaker should be all-pole switch and the distance
between its two contacts should be not less than 3mm.
5.Easily-demount cleaning of indoor unit
1.Top inlet can be taken down
Open the inlet grille, press the claw of the clip on the unit,then
take down the top inlet.(according to figure 1)
2.Vertical flap can be taken down
Overturn the vertical flap, press the claw of the clip ,then take
down vertical flap.(according to figure 2)
3.Horizontal louvers can be taken down
After taking down vertical flap.Horizontal louvers are appeared,draw
the middle louver,and take down the horizontal louvers .
(according to figure 3)
claw of the clip