1. Insert the drain hose into the dent of heat insulation materials of indoor unit.
2. Insert the indoor/outdoor electric cable from backside of indoor unit, and pull it out on the front side, then
3. Coat the flaring seal face with refrigerant oil and connect pipes.
Cover the connection part with heat insulation materials closely, and make sure fixing with adhesive tape
Lid for right piping
Lid for under piping
Fix with adhesive tape
Indoor/outdoor electric cable and drain hose must be bound with refrigerant piping by protecting tape.
[Other direction piping]
Cut away, with a nipper, the lid for piping according to the piping direction and then bend the pipe according
to the position of wall hole. When bending, be careful not to crash pipes.
Connect beforehand the indoor/outdoor electric cable, and then pull out the connected to the heat insulation
of connecting part specially.
Fixing the indoor unit body
Hang surely the unit body onto the upper notches of the
mounting plate. Move the body from side to side to verify
its secure fixing.
In order to fix the body onto the mounting plate,hold up
the body aslant from the underside and then put it down
4.Connecting the indoor/outdoor Electric Cable
Removing the wiring cover
Remove terminal cover at right bottom corner of indoor unit, then
take off wiring cover by removing its screws.
When connecting the cable after installing the indoor unit
1. Insert from outside the room cable into left side of the wall hole, in which
the pipe has already existed.
2. Pull out the cable on the front side, and connect the cable making a loop.
Lid for left piping
Pipe supporting plate